Greeting from the Executive Director
Since 1976, we've celebrated and advanced our mission of empowering refugees, immigrants, and the under-served to lead healthy, self-sufficient, and enriched lives. As a multi-faceted human-services nonprofit, we draw strength both from the many people involved in our programs as well as from those who support this compelling vision.
On behalf of the tens of thousands we've served over our nearly 40-year history, thank you for your interest, involvement, and financial support. Horizon's success is because of you and your commitment.
We look forward to an exciting and vibrant future powered, in part, by a spirit of collaboration, innovation, and community-building.
Interim Executive Director
- 12/01/2014 - Executive Director Position
- Please visit the Center's Employment page for further information and application. Read More
- 12/01/2014 - Payless GivesTM Shoes 4 Kids
- The Center has been selected as a Payless GivesTM partner. 100 Payless GivesTM merchandise certificates will be distributed to families on the Center's client list. Please contact Laura Martinez at 714-537-0608 for further information. Read More
- Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors actively involves in the day-to-day operation of the Center. The Board members join force with different professional backgrounds. Please visit ... Read More